Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, R.Ac, Kinesiologist, Owner.
Tedi is known for her ability to listen and understand the full picture of your health. Her clinical practice has a focus on reproductive and hormone health, pain and injuries, concussions, mental health and cosmetic acupuncture to name a few. Tedi’s kinesiology degree combined with 5 year education in traditional Chinese Medicine gives a unique and complementary approach to her treatments.
Formal Training and Certifications:
- Registered Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine ‘19
- R.TCM.H - Registered TCM herbalist '17
- R.Ac. - Registered Acupuncturist '15
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer '09
- H.Ba. Kinesiology '08
- Yoga Siromani 200hrs '08
- Advanced yoga teacher training with Eddie Modestini and Nicki Doane
- Reiki Level l
- The complete fertility course with AcuPro academy
- Acuregen cosmetic facial acupuncture & advanced collagen induction techniques
- Advanced Pulse diagnosis with Dr. Brian La Forgia in the Shen-Hammer lineage
- Medical Internship at the Tzu Chi Hospital Taipei, Taiwan
R.Ac, Registered Acupuncturist
Pahnia’s Goal is to restore balance and create a safe space by providing gentle, tailored treatment plans that are as unique as the individual receiving them. Her philosophy is to identify and treat the root of the imbalance to ensure a complete and sustainable healing plan. In addition to general wellness her passions lie in facial acupuncture, mental health and women’s health.
- -Cosmetic Facial Acupunture + Gua Sha
- -Cupping Therapy
- Add ons for services:
- -Cosmetic Facial Acupunture, Gua Sha + LED light therapy
- -Derma-roller micro needling
Training and Certifications:
- International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine:
- R. Ac - Registered Acupuncturist
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture and advanced Collagen Induction techniques
- Acupro Academy:
- The Complete Fertility and TCM Treatments Course
- The Complete Pregnancy and TCM Treatments Course
- Mental Disorders and TCM Treatments
Mariana is a Registered Acupuncturist and Certified Nutrition Practitioner with a passion for blending ancient traditions and modern science. She offers an integrative and gentle approach to help her patients in their healing journeys.
Her practice is focused in reproductive health, fertility, pregnancy, and post-natal care. She has also helped couples conceive through IUI and IVF and has provided onsite pre and post embryo transfer acupuncture.
Mariana is a trauma-informed, first class honours Holistic Nutrition graduate and has done practicum work with Atira Women's Resource Society providing nutritional and lifestyle advice to women who have been impacted by violence and abuse.
Mariana is an intuitive healer and has apprenticed with First Nations medicine people for over 15 years.
Her training and experience also includes sports medicine, digestive health and mental wellness. For its relaxing and naturally rejuvenating results, she deeply enjoys giving cosmetic acupuncture and gua sha treatments.
If you are interested in space rental at The Nest Clinic please contact us at Info@thenestclinic.ca