This absolutely exquisite, fluffy and deeply aromatic powder contains contains many qualities that can help benefit the body. It has been revered for centuries for its mind, body and spiritual healing benefits, particularly those around relieving the heart, depression, anxiety, psycho-spiritual related imbalances, and many more.*
A powdered herb that may help alleviate anxiety and may uplift the mood, as well as potentially support the heart, and reduce inflammation in the body.
- Antioxidant* [R]
- May support blood purification, and the cardiovascular system* [R]
- Can reduce inflammation of the eyes and skin* [R]
- May reduce wrinkles and slow down the aging process* [R]
- Helps increase connection between the self + others by opening the heart* [R]
To learn more about this amazing powder, continue reading here.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Rose (Rosa centifolia) Petals
Grown in India
Add 1/2 tsp to your favorite tea, latte, healing foods, desserts and more. It's blissful on just about anything. Increase up to 1 tsp if needed.